- Purchase/Download PixelsWorld
Some presets are under non-commercial license.
- Put the "MiLai" folder into
(Your AE root folder)/Support Files/Plug-ins/
- Open Adobe After Effects.
- "Ctrl + N"(or "Command + N") to create a comp.
- Create a solid layer.
- Select the solid you created.
- Right click it => Effects => MiLai => PixelsWrold.
- Click "Edit" to change "World formula".
- There will be a World formula editor showed up.
- Find "Preset list" and select a column that is interesting to you, select a preset in that column
- Click the "Replace" button.
- Click the "Ok" button.